Friday, July 18, 2008

I got a job!

So, i was able to obtain a job through labor day. I will be working at the campfire lodge, twenty minutes out of west yellowstone. Its amazing. I'll be doing whatever they need me to do, but apparently, i'm exactly what jim (the owner) was looking for. But, its a grand a month, i get a bunk room to myself, and its fifteen feet from the madison river, where on my afternoons and days off, i'm REQUIRED to fish. Plus two meals a day. I can't complain. I'm so very excited. I start tuesday, the day after i take my dad to the airport. I'm extremely excited and blessed. Thanks for all your prayers. But as i side note. I don't have wifi or bell service. But, jim has a computer, which i may be able to access once a week maybe more. We'll see. But, i will update when i can. Check in soon. I'm actually updating this with my phone. So, i may get to update with my phone, but i can't update pictures. Again, check in soon!!! ~JD

~PS I am actually posting this on the 24th, because I was just now able to obtain internet access.

No comments: