Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello, from Beaver UTAH

Well one and all, I've started home, and am actually already half way there. I drove nine hours today, which actually was not that bad. I didn't really get tired until about 8 and half hours in, which I found surprising.

My last week at the Campfire was good. I actually was able to work a bit, which funded my trip home. I really loved the people there, and miss them all already.

I think I miss the whether of Montana most (it was 93 when I pulled up to my motel at 5pm MST!). It was about 40 this morning when I woke up, and got the joy of watching the temperature go up a 50 degree difference in one day.

I am looking forward to getting home and seeing everyone. They've all missed me (so they have told me many, many times), and I've missed them equally as much.

I was offered a job back at campfire if I had a free summer, as well as a place called the bar-n-ranch. But, who knows where I'll be with life next summer (hopefully on my way to getting my degree, as I have planned!), but if I am available, I know I'd love to return to Montana.

I thank all of you who frequently checked on this blog. If I proceed onto another adventure with life, I shall inform all of you via this site (depending on where I go, I may start another blog). Thank you all for your support, and I can't wait to have more personal conversations about my time in Montana with any of you who ask me.

~JD

No comments: